Over the decades, the Journal of Biblical Counseling has published more than one thousand articles. With so much content that explores ministry and life, it can be hard to know where to begin. The “Must Read” series provides carefully selected articles on key issues as an entryway into those decades of content. This volume is on the topic of Apologetics.
Table of Contents
- What Is Biblical Counseling, Anyway? Ed Welch
- How Does Scripture Change You? David Powlison
- X-ray Questions: Drawing Out the Whys and Wherefores of Human Behavior David Powlison
- Let Me Draw a Picture: Understanding the Influences on the Human Heart Michael R. Emlet
- Is Biblical Counseling Legalistic? Reexamination of a Biblical Theme Edward T. Welch
- Vive la Différence! David Powlison