JBC Volume 6:2 (1983) PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 6:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Balance in the Ministry of the Word Jay E. Adams
- Dependence on Private Insurance Covenants Gary North
- Christian Counseling and the Law; Lecture Four Jerome Strickland, Esq.
- Counseling and Church Discipline — Part II Roger Wagner
- Those Mysterious Panic Attacks G. R. Fisher
- Guilt and Growth: Jay Adams and John Owen on Motivating Christians with Guilt Michael W. Bobick
- Wholistic Health Care: An Evangelical Perspective John Bossert Brown, Jr.
- Key to the Casebook Jay E. Adams
- Substance in Preaching Jay E. Adams
Quaere John F. Bettler
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.