JBC Volume 32:1 (2018) PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 32:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here.
Table of Contents
- Counsel and Counseling: Christ’s Message and Ministry Practice Go Together David Powlison
- Helping a Spouse Who Withdraws during Conflict Aaron Sironi & Lauren Whitman
- Loving Others as Saints, Sufferers, and Sinners (Part 1) Michael R. Emlet
- Nourishing Your Emotional Life J. Alasdair Groves
- Speaking of Brokenness David Powlison
- More Than a Proof Text: God’s Care for Burned-Out Servants (1 Kings 19:1–18) Brenda Pauken
- A Coalescing of Various Biblical Counseling Ministries David Powlison
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).