JBC Volume 22:1 (Fall 2003) PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 22:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Think Globally, Act Locally David Powlison
- Dependence in the Wilderness: Living Out of Psalm 63 Jeff Newman
- Transforming Your Church: Cultivating a Culture of Peace Ken Sande
- “I’ve Had It with You!” Learning to Be Tender when People are Tough William P. Smith
- Redeeming the Bad Memories of Your Worst Failures Robert D. Jones
- Motives: Why Do I Do the Things I Do? Edward T. Welch
- Walking the Razor’s Edge of Truth and Love in Personal Ministry Timothy S. Lane
- Sex and Cyberspace Melissa Partain
- Jesus’ Way of Caring John Bettler
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.