JBC Volume 16:3 (Spring 1998) PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 16:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- The Great Commission: A Paradigm for Ministry in the Local Church Paul David Tripp
Letters to the Editor
- Biblical Interpretation and Counseling Jay E. Adams
- Speaking Redemptively Paul David Tripp
- A Letter to an Alcoholic Edward T. Welch
- Predator, Prey and Protector: Helping Victims Think and Act from Psalm 10 David Powlison
Let Me Draw a Picture
- Counseling People Who Resist Change John D. Street
- The Window Skip Ryan
- Annotated Bibliography of Biblical Counseling Resources: 1998 Update David Powlison
- Spiritual Disciplines Within the Church by Donald Whitney Lonnie Evans
- The Christian Handbook on Aging by Howard A. Eyrich and Judy Dabler Julie D. Vickey
Queries & Controversies
- “How do I understand the ongoing consequences of forgiven sins?” John Piper
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.