JBC Volume 14:1 (Fall 1995) PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 14:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Do You Have Any Idea? David Powlison
- The Proverbs and the Art of Persuasion George M. Schwab, Sr
- Insight into Multiple Personality Disorder Edward T. Welch
- The Christian Approach to Schizophrenia Jay E. Adams
- Mental Illness is Still a Myth Thomas Szasz
- Understanding Anger David Powlison
- Preaching to the Secular Mind Timothy Keller
- Let the Reader Understand: A Guide for Interpreting and Applying the Bible by Dan McCartney and Charles Clayton Stephen Vantassel
- If I Should Die Before I Wake by K. Scott Oliphint and Sinclair Ferguson David Powlison
Queries & Controversies
- Why Should Pastors Do the Time-Consuming Work of Counseling? Howard A. Eyrich
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.