JBC Volume 12:3 (Spring 1994) PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 12:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- To Take the Soul to Task David Powlison
- Exalting Pain? Ignoring Pain? What do we do with Suffering? Edward T. Welch
- Celibacy: The Forgotten Gift of the Holy Spirit Stephen Vantassel
- Watch Your Language! E. Bradley Beevers
- Getting to the Heart of the Matter in Marriage Counseling Leslie Vernick
- A Model for Preaching (Part One) Timothy Keller
- The All New Free to be Thin by Neva Coyle and Marie Chapian Elyse Fitzpatrick
Queries & Controversies
- “Unconditional Love”? David Powlison
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.