JBC Volume 10:3 (1991) PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 10:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- A Reader’s Response Doug VanGaalen
(This article has been removed; see p.1 for more information.)
- Chronic Fatigue Robert D. Smith, M.D.
- Pharmacology for Pastoral Counselors — Part III Woodrow W. Wendling, M. D.
- Character Traits for Counselees — Part I Robert Strain
- Why Ask, “Why?” — Four Types of Causes in Counseling Edward T. Welch
- Are You Prepared? Jay E. Adams
- Guidelines for the Praxis of Pastoral Counseling C. J. H. Venter
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. TheJBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).