Purchase the print edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 33:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here.
Table of Contents
- Breaking New Ground David Powlison
- Uncovering Sexual Abuse in Marriage Darby Strickland
- How Christian Faith Compares and Conflicts with Mindfulness Joanna Jackson
- Helping the Unassertive Find Their Voice Michael Gembola
- Overeating: When Enough Isn’t Enough Michael R. Emlet
- Disagreeing Well Kristin Silva
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).