Category: Journal of Biblical Counseling
Purchase the print edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 30:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here and Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- What Can You Do When God Seems Far Away? David Powlison
- The Manna from Heaven Is Christ, Your Daily Bread Lauren Whitman
- Counseling in the Brambles: How to Help Oppressive Marriages Darby Strickland
- The Dreaded S-Word: Submission and the Abuse of Authority Robyn Huck
- Ode to the White Board: Helping People Make Connections Todd Stryd
- The Connected Child: Bring Hope and Healing to Your Adoptive Family by Karyn Purvis, David Cross, and Wendy Lyons Sunshine Brian Liechty
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.Subscribe
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. TheJBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).