This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 14:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Let’s Talk! David Powlison
- Opening Blind Eyes: Another Look at Data Gathering Paul David Tripp
- Anger Part 2: Three Lies About Anger and the Transforming Truth David Powlison
- “I Just Can’t Forgive Myself” Robert D. Jones
- What You Should Know About Attention Deficit Disorder Edward T. Welch
- The Book of Daniel and the Godly Counselor George M. Schwab, Sr.
- “Shining Like Stars” John V. Yenchko
- Addictive Behavior and Running in Circles by Edward T. Welch and Gary Steven Shogren Kenneth Hurst
- Driven to Distraction by Edward M. Hallowell and John J. Ratey Edward T. Welch
- Great Christian Classics Series David Powlison
Queries & Controversies
- “Why is biblical counseling so concerned about the labels used to describe people’s problems?” Jay E. Adams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.