Category: Journal of Biblical Counseling
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 13:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Ready to Speak, with Gentleness and Fear David Powlison
- Scripture and the Apologetic Task John Frame
- Change Them…Into What? Jay E. Adams
- Confession of a Psychological Heretic Richard Ganz
- A Discussion Among Clergy: Pastoral Counseling Talks with Secular Psychology Edward T. Welch
- Idols of the Heart and “Vanity Fair” David Powlison
- A Model for Preaching (Part Three) Timothy Keller
- Taking the Word to Heart: Self & Others in an Age of Therapies by Robert C. Roberts Kaleen M. Chase
- I and II Corinthians by Jay E. Adams David Powlison
Queries & Controversies
- Do You Ever Refer to Psychologists or Psychiatrists? David Powlison
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.Subscribe