Over the decades, the Journal of Biblical Counseling has published more than one thousand articles. With so much content that explores ministry and life, it can be hard to know where to begin. The “Must Read” series provides carefully selected articles on key issues as an entryway into those decades of content. This volume is on the topic of Methodology.
Table of Contents
- Familial Counseling: The Paradigm for Counselor-Counselee Relationships in 1 Thessalonians 5 David Powlison
- What Does a Good First Session Look Like? Lauren Whitman
- Ten Ways Ordinary People Can Help Those with Psychiatric Problems Edward T. Welch
- Evaluating a Person with Suicidal Desires Aaron Sironi and Michael R. Emlet
- Listening to Prozac . . . and to the Scriptures: A Primer on Psychoactive Medications Michael R. Emlet
- When Should Counseling End? J. Alasdair Groves