“Resolving Conflict Christ’s Way:” Three general principles of resolving conflicts. First, God calls you to pursue peace in all your relationships, with a realism that trusts God about the outcome. Second, God teaches you how to view conflicts: they are to be resolved, to be expected, to be seized as opportunities. Third, God directs you how to resolve conflicts. Your commitment to God, your repentance for contributing to conflict, and your love are the path toward concrete solutions.
Resolving Conflict Christ's Way
Author: Robert D. Jones Date: January 01, 2000
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 19:1 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Review of Prozac Backlash by Joseph Glenmullen
- A Nigerian Pastor Talks about Counseling
- Polemic Theology, or How to Deal with Those Who Differ from Us
- Resolving Conflict Christ’s Way
- The Empty Couch
- Consciences that Condemn: When Moral Thermostats Go on the Blink
- Affirmations & Denials: A Proposed Definition of Biblical Counseling