“How Christ Changes Us By His Grace:” Lane and Tripp set forth a model based on the metaphors in Jeremiah 17 for understanding how people change. This change requires a life-long commitment to following Christ and growing in His image. God changes us through our toughest challenges when we are open to His leading.
How Christ Changes Us By His Grace
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 23:2 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Pursuing and Granting Forgiveness
- Psalm 77: “I Was in Distress… Then I Thought….”
- How Christ Changes Us By His Grace
- A Heart Full of Worry
- The Heart that Wags the Tongue: Gossip among God’s People
- What About Theophostic Ministry?
- The Sufficiency of Scripture to Diagnose and Cure Souls
- A Heart Full of Pride
- The Sins We Are Unaware Of
- Finding Intimacy with God