Pastoring in 2020 was unlike anything you’ve ever endured. After virtual services, countless losses, profound interpersonal tension, and personal isolation, you have reason to feel bone-tired. With so many urgent shepherding needs, perhaps you’ve had little time to attend to your own soul, and you’re exhausted. After the crucible of this season, where do you even begin? At this conference, we will apply God’s care to weary pastors and ministry leaders, seeking his hope and encouragement for you, your families, and your churches.
- Adversity in the Church, Humility in the Pastor (Ed Welch)
- “Keep a Close Watch on Yourself:” Attending to Your Own Spiritual Life (Mike Emlet)
- Care for Pastor’s Wives: A Conversation with Jani Ortlund (Ray & Jani Ortlund)
- Pastor, You Really Do Matter (Ray Ortlund)
- Shepherding for Shepherds: Christ’s Care for You (Alasdair Groves)