“Self-Injury: When Pain Feels Good.” Welch tackles the problems of people who deliberately hurt themselves by cutting or burning. He suggests eight reasons for this behavior, then redirects our attention to our hearts and our relationship with God.
Self-Injury: When Pain Feels Good
Author: Ed Welch Date: January 01, 2004
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 22:2 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Obsessions and Compulsions: Breaking Free of the Tyranny
- Slow Awakening
- Treasuring Christ Together
- God at Work in a Special Needs Family
- The Self-Irrigating Christian
- Identity and Story: A Counseling Transcript
- Is the Adonis Complex in Your Bible?
- Self-Injury: When Pain Feels Good
- Culture: Hate It? Love It?…Redeem It!