How should Christians relate to culture? Instead of denigrating or accommodating cultural influences, Christians should strive for a third way: looking at how God engages culture for His own purposes. Then we must unfold Scripture in ways that make sense of the tangled miseries of suffering people.
Culture: Hate It? Love It?…Redeem It!
Author: William P. Smith Date: January 01, 2004
Purchase This Issue
JBC articles are sold as full issues. This purchase will include the entire original issue in digital PDF format, including the other articles of that issue.
JBC Volume 22:2 PDF
Other Articles Included in This Issue
- Obsessions and Compulsions: Breaking Free of the Tyranny
- Slow Awakening
- Treasuring Christ Together
- God at Work in a Special Needs Family
- The Self-Irrigating Christian
- Identity and Story: A Counseling Transcript
- Is the Adonis Complex in Your Bible?
- Self-Injury: When Pain Feels Good
- Culture: Hate It? Love It?…Redeem It!