Over the decades, the Journal of Biblical Counseling has published more than one thousand articles. With so much content that explores ministry and life, it can be hard to know where to begin. The “Must Read” series provides carefully selected articles on key issues as an entryway into those decades of content. This volume is on the topic of Counseling in the Church.
Table of Contents
- The Pastor as Counselor David Powlison
- Counseling is the Church David A. Powlison
- Something Worth Meeting For—A Biblical Vision for Small Groups Steve Midgley
- Puritan Resources for Biblical Counseling Timothy J. Keller
- What Is Your Calling? David Powlison
- Pastor’s Self-Evaluation Questionnaire Tim Keller and David Powlison