JBC Volume 15:3 (Spring 1997) PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 15:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Talk Incessantly? Listen Intently! David Powlison
Letters to the Editor
- Cultivating the Vineyard: Solomon’s Counsel for Lovers George M. Schwab, Sr.
- An Insider’s Effort to Blow Up Psychiatry Jeffrey H. Boyd
- Building the Family Covenant Model, Part 2 Paul Randolph
- The Role of Preaching in Growing Churches David Eby
- Whose Dream? Which Bread? Paul David Tripp
- Four Books by Jerry Bridges Robert D. Jones
- War Psalms of the Prince of Peace by James E. Adams Winston T. Smith
- Power Preaching for Church Growth: The Role of Preaching in Growing Churches by David Eby David Powlison
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.