Anxiety Conference USB
$29.00Add to cart
We are stressed, anxious, preoccupied people. We have too much to do, and too little time and ability to do it all. When something is important to us—money, loved ones, responsibilities, possessions, success, reputation—we realize that we cannot control what happens. All those things are at risk. An undercurrent of stress becomes our daily companion. Perhaps underlying feelings of anxiousness even turn into panic attacks. And other dominating experiences in life such as anger, depression, escapism, and fear of others all have connections to anxiety. Join us for a Friday evening and Saturday morning in which we will consider how God moves toward us in our anxious ways.
This USB set contains all 4 general sessions from the conference plus the Q&A panel with David Powlison and Ed Welch.
- Session 1: Anxiety is Everywhere
- Session 2: Practical Steps Toward Change
- Session 3: How Anxiety Transforms into Joy and Love
- Session 4: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Q&A Panel with David Powlison, Ed Welch, and Dina Previti