The CCEF main office is located in Glenside, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia.
1803 East Willow Grove Ave.
Glenside, PA 19038
Hourly appointments are available:
- Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Request an Appointment
To request an appointment, we welcome you to follow this link and answer a few questions or call CCEF at 215-884-7676.
Our counseling fee is $95 per hour.
Discount Options and Financial Assistance
Here are a few ways to lower your counseling costs:
- Seek assistance from your church – We suggest you check with your pastor or deacon’s board to see if they can provide help with your counseling fees. Many of our counselees have benefited from the generosity of their own congregations.
- Supporting Church Program – If your church participates in CCEF’s Supporting Church Program you may be eligible for a discount on your counseling fee. If you are not sure if your church is part of the program, please check with the receptionist when paying for your first appointment.
Due to the continuing reduction of reimbursement by insurance companies, the CCEF main office no longer submits for insurance. All counseling charges are due prior to each appointment.
Directions from SEPTA Train
CCEF’s main office is located 1.5 miles from the Glenside SEPTA station. The Doylestown, Warminster, and Glenside train lines all stop at the Glenside station. Call Montco Suburban Cab (215-572-6100) for a taxi to bring you to CCEF.