This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 9:4. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Self-Pity Jay E. Adams
- What is this Thing Called ‘Chemical Imbalance’? Robert D. Smith, M.D.
- Psychology Gary L. Almy, M.D.
- God’s Judgment and AIDS Ed Payne, M.D.
- Worry Unmasked Stanley D. Gale
- Blind Faith? Marshall W. Hawkins
- Hyperbole, a Biblical Tool William Kooienga, Charles McIlhenny, and John Sittema
- God’s Plan for Success Charles H. Zimmerman
- A Caution against Overstating a Case Hilton P. Terrell
- Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Mo: Is Biblical Counseling It or No? George C. Scipione
- The Blind Watchmaker by Richard Dawkins William E. Wood
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.