This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 8:4. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- How About an Island in Scotland? Jay E. Adams
- Biblical Counseling: The Next Generation John F. Bettler
- What to do When Illness Strikes Robert D. Smith, M.D.
- Guidelines for Judging Joseph E. Propri
- Healing of Memories? Inner Healing? Is There a Better Way? Nelson E. Hinman
- The Tennessee Self-Concept Scale as Applied to Three High School Students Richard A. Heckman
- Should They Get Married? Should She Marry Him? David Powlison and John V. Yenchko
- Preaching Out of an Event Jay E. Adams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.