This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 8:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Jay E. Adams
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made Robert D. Smith, M.D.
- Counseling Potential for Change Jay E. Adams
- Knowing the Will of God: Toward a Practical Theology (Conclusion) Alvin L. Baker
- Gaining an Accurate Self-Image (Conclusion) John F. Bettler
- Understanding Drunkenness A Pastor’s Wife
- Alcoholics Autonomous—A Biblical Critique of AA’s View of God, Man, Sin, and Hope Christopher H. Wisdom
- A Response Letter J. Daniel Senor
- Position in Preaching Jay E. Adams
- Between Two Worlds by John R. Stott Jay E. Adams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.