This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 7:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Jay E. Adams
- Biblical Principles of Sex Bob Smith, M.D.
- The Counselor and Trends Jay E. Adams
- The Limits of Confidentiality in Counseling George C. Scipione
- Is Anything Wrong with Bill Gothard’s Teachings? G. R. Fisher
- A Premarital Counseling Inventory Donald Ratcliff
- How Can You Present the Message Publicly as It Relates to Biblical Counseling? Dana L. Stoddard
- Gaining an Accurate Self-Image — Part III John F. Bettler
- Key to the Casebook Jay E. Adams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).