This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 7:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Writing and the Pastor Jay E. Adams
- Medical Ethics Bob Smith, M.D.
- Ministry and the Elderly David W. Van Gelder
- The Miraculous Gifts of the Holy Spirit — Have They Ceased? Roland S. Barnes
- The Need for Counselors to Eschew Obfuscation Tim Crater
- Gaining an Accurate Self-Image — Part II John F. Bettler
- Key to the Casebook Jay E. Adams
- Exposition — Is That What’s Needed? Jay E. Adams
- The Congregation and the Choice of a Preaching Portion Jay E. Adams
- Balancing Life’s Demands by J. Grant Howard and Depression by Don Baker and Emory Nester Marshall Wicks
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.