This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 6:4. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Jay E. Adams
- Aging and the Physical Body Bob Smith, M.D.
- Counseling and Church Discipline – A Postscript Roger Wagner
- The Symbolic Value of the Pastor as a Watchful Gatekeeper in the Life of the Elderly Elmer M. Dortzbach
- Retirement – A Christian Option? Jay E. Adams
- A Biblical Alternative to Inner Healing Michael W. Bobick
- Gaining an Accurate Self-Image John F. Bettler
- Preaching to the Elderly Jay E. Adams
- The Impossibility Thinking of Robert Schuller Richard P. Belcher
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.