This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 6:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Doing One’s Best Jay E. Adams
- Handling Failure Jay E. Adams
- “But . . . It Helped” Jay E. Adams
- Essence and Function of Kingdom Economics W. S. Hyland
- Anorexia Nervosa Bob Smith, M.D.
- Counseling and Church Discipline — Part III Roger Wagner
- Last Laugh the Best?: An Analysis of Humor in Biblical Counseling Joseph K. Neumann
- Problem Solving Revisited, A Reminder G. R. Fisher
- Setting the Solitary in Families: The Bible and Adoption Stephen D. Doe
- Key to the Casebook Jay E. Adams
- The Danger of Self-Love by Paul Brownback Danny C. Levi
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.