This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 6:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- Note of Appreciation Jay E. Adams
- Integration Jay E. Adams
- Christian Counseling and The Law; Lecture Three Jerome Strickland, Esq.
- Counseling and Church Discipline — Part I Roger Wagner
- A Modest Proposal Howard Eyrich
- Developing and Maintaining Constructive Continuity in Counseling Steven J. Kidder
- The Key to the Casebook: Case No. 7 Jay E. Adams
- Alzheimer’s Disease Robert Smith, M.D.
- Marital Expectations: What to do when they go unmet by Andrew S. Miller Howard Eyrich
- Preach! Don’t Construct Sermons Jay E. Adams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.