This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 5:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Christian Writing Jay E. Adams
- Should Women Teach? Cecil Williamson
- Counsel on Being Reconciled to Our Brother Tim Crater
- What Do You Do When Church Discipline Fails? G. R. Fisher
- The Key to the Casebook Jay E. Adams
Medicine and Health
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Robert D. Smith
- Medical News of Interest to the Nouthetic Counselor
- You Never Had It So Tough Milton Fisher
- Is the Book of Mormon a Translation? Dan Vogel
- The Straw Man of the Watchtower Society M. Kurt Goedelman
- Help in Confronting the Newer Cults John P. Juedes
- Religion and Sexuality: Three American Communal Experiments of the Nineteenth Century by Lawrence Foster John E. Thompson
- News Notes – 126
- Call No Man Teacher, Father, Rabbi . . . or Pastor? David Foster
- I Heard It—Did You? Jay E. Adams
- Announcing: A Sermon Contest
- Textual, Topical, or Expository preaching? Jay E. Adams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.