This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 5:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- A Reminder on Suicide Jay E. Adams
- “Lifestyle Therapy”: The New Task for Health Education Tim Crater
- The Key to the Casebook—“The Job Hunter” Jay E. Adams
- Myths of Career Choice Martin E. Clark
- Book Review: Knowing God’s Will: Biblical Principles of Guidance by M. Blaine Smith James R. Johnson
- The Ministry of Rebuking Keith Megilligan
Medicine and Health
- Is Oral Sex Sinful? Robert D. Smith
- Book Reviews:
Solomon on Sex by Joseph C. Dillow Robert D. Smith
The Act of Marriage by Tim and Beverly LaHay Robert D. Smith
100 Ways to Defeat Depression by Frank B. Minnirth, States Skipper, Paul D. Meier Robert D. Smith
- Medical News of Interest to the Nouthetic Counselor
- A Modest Proposal for a Grand Scheme Milton Fisher
- Trinitarianism—A Pagan Creation? John P. Juedes
- The Alberto Phenomenon Kurt Goedelman
- News Notes
- Book Briefs
The Existence of God and the Beginning of the Universe by William Lane Craig Wesley Walters
Mormonism Against Itself by Maurice Barnett Wesley Walters
Jehovah’s Witness: The Christian View, and Mormonism: The Christian View, John Juedes
- Audience Analysis and Martyn Lloyd-Jones Robert Penny
- Martyn Lloyd Jones on the Delivery of Sermons Robert Penny
- A Suggestion for Young Preachers Jay E. Adams
- Don’t Tell Us What You Are Going to Do—Do It Jay E. Adams
Hebrew Helps for Busy Pastors (Part 6)
- Lessons Twenty-nine through Thirty-one Milton Fisher and Dwight Zeller
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.