This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 5:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Are You Mixed Up? Jay E. Adams
- Return of the Diaconate W. S. Hyland
- Counseling the Jealous Mate Tim Crater
- Marriage and Subculture Howard A. Eyrich
- The Key to the Casebook Jay E. Adams
Medicine and Health
- Present Knowledge of Diet and Hyperactivity in Children Sandra Simons
- Book Reviews
Dare to Discipline by Dr. James Dobson
Hide or Seek by Dr. James Dobson
What Wives Wish Their Husbands Knew about Women by Dr. James Dobson
- Film Series: Focus on the Family, by Dr. James Dobson
- Medical News of Interest to the Nouthetic Counselor
- A Pastor Visits the Mission Field Albert R. Fesmire
- Consider It a Donation Richard H. Seume
- At Last—A Holy Order for Everyone? John P. Juedes
- News Notes
- Book Briefs
Cult Explosion by David Hunt
Herbert Armstrong’s Tangled Web by David Robinson
- Preaching the Gospel in the Church Jay E. Adams
- Preaching Christ from Proverbs (Part 2) E. Langston Haygood
- Imagine That! Jay E. Adams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.