This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 4:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- Life in Worship Jay E. Adams
- Bill Gothard’s View of the Exception Clause Tim Crater
- Bible Case Studies for Counseling Howard E. Dial
- The Key to the Casebook Jay E. Adams
- Hierarchical Assertion and Hierarchical Acceptance Barry Napier
Medicine and Health
- Sleep Disorders Robert D. Smith
- Medical News of Interest to the Nouthetic Counselor
- A Practical Approach to Effective Exercise Franklin E. Payne, Jr.
- Pastoring Missionary Recruits Milton Fisher
- Joseph Smith’s Early Reputation Revisited Rodger I. Anderson
- Truly Pentecostal? Jim Beverley
- Book Briefs
- Jehovah’s Witness Quiz
- An Open Letter to Jehovah’s Witnesses
- News Notes
- King James Version Only? G. R. Fisher
- Preaching and Writing Jay E. Adams
- The Young Preacher Jay E. Adams
- Some Neglected Subjects Jay E. Adams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.