This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 4:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Making the Church “Grapevine” Obsolete R. Larry Overstreet
- Should We Identify Our Spiritual Gifts? James R. Johnson
- Counselors in the Classroom Tim Crater
Medicine and Health
- Chronic Diarrhea Douglas S. Dickinson
- Sleep Robert D. Smith
- Medical News of Interest to the Nouthetic Counselor
- The French INTERSECTION Jim Renick
- Jehovah’s Witnesses and Blood Transfusions Jerry Bergman
- The Strange Beginnings of the Mormon High priesthood Presidency H. Michael Marquardt
- Joseph Smith’s Fit Vision Story Revisited Wesley P. Walters
- News Notes
- Illustrating God’s Truth Jay E. Adams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.