This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 4:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Becoming Alert to an Area of Weakness Howard E. Dial
- The Counselor and Pride Andrew Boswell, Jr.
- The Function of a Pastoral Counselor W. S. Hyland
- Book Review
Taming Tension, by Phillip Keller Tim Crater
Medicine and Health
- Headache Bob Smith
- Illicit Drugs and Drug Abuse Joseph Vander Veer, Jr.
- Your Good Health Bob Smith
- Medical News of Interest to the Nouthetic Counselor
- What to Do About Urbana Milton Fisher
- Ancient Heresies Modernized Douglas Morton
- Wierwille’s Way with the Word John Juedes
- News Notes
- Book Briefs
The Changing World of Mormonism by Jerald and Sandra Tanner
Give Me That Prime-Time Religion by Jerry Sholes
Science, Sin, and Scholarship ed. Irving Louis Horowitz
Mormon Answer to Skepticism by Rebert N. Hullinger
- Film: Cult Explosion
- Preaching with Personalized How-to Jay Adams
- Maintaining Balance Jay Adams
Hebrew Helps for Busy Pastors (Part 4)
- Hebrew Helps (Vocabulary Study) Milton Fisher and Dwight Zeller
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.