This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 33:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. See subscription options here.
Table of Contents
- The Right Kind of Weakness David Powlison
- Biblical Counseling in Local Churches and Parachurch Ministries David Powlison and Heath Lambert
- Marriage Counseling with Only One Spouse Aaron Sironi and Lauren Whitman
- Trauma and the Body: An Introduction to Three Books Ed Welch
- The Wall of Weariness: Loving the Wayward Dave Harvey and Paul Gilbert
Essay in Honor of David Powlison
- Counseling, Apologetics, and Calling: A Tribute to David Powlison William Edgar
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. The JBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).