This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 3:4. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Secular Psychologies and the Christian Perspective Gregory Gavrilides
- Nouthetic Counseling: Toward a Christian Theory of Personality Ed Hinson
- Adlerian Theory and Pastoral Counseling Gary G. Plumlee
- Developing Marital Unity Through a Common Philosophy of Raising Children Wayne A. Mack
- Book Reviews
The Marriage Gap by Stanley Rosner and Laura Hobe Doug Robinson
Parents and Teenagers: Getting Through to Each Other by Margaret Albrecht Jim Sproul
Meet Me in the Middle: On Becoming Human Together by Charlotte Holt Clinebell Hoise Birks
Medicine and Health
- Antipsychotic Drugs Joseph B. Vander Veer, Jr.
- Headache: Tumor, Bleeding, and Infection in the Brain Bob Smith
- Medical News of Interest to the Nouthetic Counselor
- Book Review
Intended for Pleasure, by Ed and Gaye Wheat
- The Pastor and Missions Francis R. Steele
- Doomsday Postponed G. R. Fisher
- World’s Most Dangerous Book? Kurt Goedelman
- News Notes
- Book Briefs
The Todd Phenomenon, by Darryl E. Hicks and David A. Lewis
- Preaching Christ from Proverbs (Part 1) E. Langston Haygood
Hebrew Helps for Busy Pastors (Part 3)
- Third Set of Hebrew Helps Milton Fisher and Dwight Zeller
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.