This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 3:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Christian Education—A Three-Walled Enterprise Jay Adams
- God Is Pro Life William Randolph
- The Frigid Wife in a Good Marriage Howard A. Eyrich
- Ten Questions Every Pastor Should Know Robert J. Biehl
- Some Suggestions for Preventing Homosexuality Wayne A. Mack
- Confidentiality and Biblical Counseling: Warning—This Office Bugged by the Holy Spirit Larry Spalink
- Ways a Husband May Express Love to His Wife Wayne A. Mack
- Book Reviews
Family Council by Rudolf Dreikurs, Shirley Gould, and R. J. Corsini Jim Walling
To Enjoy Marriage by W. W. Bauer, M.D., and Florence Marvyn Bauer Guy L. Rathmell
Handbook to Happiness: A Guide in Victorious Living and Effective Counseling and Counseling with the Mind of Christ by Charles Solomon Neil P. Babcox
- Presbyterian Roots D. Clair Davis
- The Evangelism Newspaper D. Clair Davis
- Slow Kids Need a Fast Church D. Clair Davis
- Book Review
Open Heart, Open Home by Karen Burton Mains Susan Lutz
Medicine and Health
- Tension Headache Bob Smith
- Medical News of Interest to Nouthetic Counselors
- Complete Physical Examination Bob Smith, M.D.
- Models of Ministry for the 1980s Harvie Conn
- The Origin of the Book of Mormon Wesley P. Walters
- News Notes
- Book Briefs
- Making Preaching a Pleasure Jay Adams
- Using the Original Languages in Preaching Jay Adams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.