This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase the digital edition of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 28:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
A print version of JBC 28:3 is no longer available.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- Giving Reasoned Answers to Reasonable Questions David Powlison
- Five Ministry Priorities for ose Struggling with Same-Sex Attraction Michael R. Emlet
- Making Peace with Romans 8:28 Brad Hambrick
- Something Worth Meeting For—A Biblical Vision for Small Groups Steve Midgley
- How to Set Up Church-Based Accountability Groups J. Alasdair Groves
- What Is Your Calling? David Powlison
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.
The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions. TheJBC was published as a print journal from 1993-2007 (Issues: 11:2–25:3). From 1977-1992, it was published as The Journal of Pastoral Practice (Issues: 1:1–11:1).