This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 22:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Getting the Big Picture of Relationships Winston T. Smith
- Boundaries in Relationships Edward T. Welch
- Marriage Counseling for Multiethnic Marriages David Rowe
- Taking the High Road during Marital Difficulties Leslie Vernick
- The Churches’ Role in Preserving and Healing Marriages Ken Sande
- Preparing a Heart for Marriage Ernie Baker
- Pre-marital Counseling—for Married People! Paul David Tripp
- Attachments: Why You Love, Feel, and Act the Way You Do by Tim Clinton Winston T. Smith
- Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas Michael R. Emlet
- Wild at Heart by John Eldridge David White
- Not Even a Hint by Josh Harris David and Sharon Covington
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.