This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 2:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- Jay Adams
- Settle Here Paul Settle
- Do it God’s Way Paul Settle
- God’s Man: A Pattern for Life J. Harris Langford
- Book Review
A Theology of Christian Education by Larry Richards Rev. Charles Donahoe
- Biblical Help for Overcoming Despondency, Depression Wayne A. Mack
- Serving the Learning-Disabled Counselee James E. Alpaugh (Part II of two parts)
- The Altar Call D. Clair Davis
Medicine and Health
- A Physician Looks at Fatigue Bob Smith
- Book Review
The Power of Sexual Surrender by Maria N. Robinson Bob Smith
- “Accreditation” for Theological Education by Extension on the Foreign Field Introduction by Milton Fisher
- Seminary Training for Missionaries Rollin J. Blackburn
- An Indigenous Critique of the Extension Seminary Craze Jose Martinez
- Extension Seminary in Foreign Lands Michael T. Major
- The Use of the Bible in the Book of Mormon H. Michael Marquardt
- Thanatology: Death and Dying Mark Albrecht and Brooks Alexander
- News Notes
- Book Briefs
The Mind Benders by Jack Sparks
Youth, Brainwashing, and the Extremist Cults by Ronald Enroth
How to Respond to . . . by Concordia Publishing House
- Academic Degrees and the Pastorate Carl W. Bogu
- Outlining Jay E. Adams
- How to Discover and Test Whether You Have the Teaching Gift Stanley R. Allaby
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.