This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 2:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- Jay Adams
- Settle Here Paul Settle
- The Whole Counsel Paul Settle
- Proposal for a New Seminary John M. Frame
- A Curriculum Conspectus Paul Settle
- Editorial Howard A. Eyrich
- Indicators of Learning-Disability James E. Alpaugh
- Biblical Help for Solving Interpersonal Conflicts Wayne A. Mack
- Yourself and You Larry S. Ruddell
- Book Reviews
Born Again by Charles W. Colson Lloyd P. Jonas
The God Players by Earl Jabay Jeremy C. Jackson
The Kingdom of Self by Earl Jabay Jeremy C. Jackson
Medicine and Health
- Your Good Health Bob Smith
- Health Books (Book Review)
Health Guide for Survival by Salem Kirban Bob Smith
- What About Jewish Missions Milton Fisher (Introductory remarks to following article)
- A Theological Overview Steven S. Jacobs
- A Reply by the Missions Editor (to “A Theological Overview”) Milton Fisher
- The Deprogramming and Rehabilitation of Modern Cult Members James Bjornstad
- News Notes
- The Spalding Affair Wesley Walters
- Book Briefs
Where Does It Say That? by Bob Witte
What Every Mormon Should Know by Edmond C. Gruss
Will the “Saints” Go Marching In? by Floyd McElveen
The Bible and The Mormon Scriptures Compared by Charles A. Crane
The Mormon Papers by Harry L. Ropp
- Practical Helps for Building Character in Children Jim Campbell
- You Can Minister Effectively to Children Henry “Uncle Hank” Schum
- The Pulpit Teaching Ministry As Preventive Counseling Howard E. Dial
- Make Your Preaching Live Jay Adams
- Christian Education As Preparatory Counseling Raymond A. Gimmi
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.