This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 19:3. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- The Ambiguously Cured Soul David Powlison
- A Biblical Theology of Relationships Paul Randolph
- Addictions: New Ways of Seeing, New Ways of Walking Free Edward Welch
- Ministry in Mainland China Interview with Bob Fu
Let Me Draw a Picture
- Basics for Pressured Believers: Looking at Pressure Biblically Jim Berg
- Bond Slave—Romans 1:1–6 Joseph “Skip” Ryan
- Annotated Bibliography for Biblical Counseling: 2001 Additions David Powlison
- Of Two Minds: The Growing Disorder in American Psychiatry by T. M. Luhrmann Edward Welch
- The Weigh Down Diet by Gwen Shamblin Elyse Fitzpatrick
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.