This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 11:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Counsel the Word David Powlison
- Counseling and the Sovereignty of God Jay E. Adams
- Biblical Counseling and Our Sufficiency in Christ John MacArthur
- Helping Bulimics Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Homework and Biblical Counseling Paul D. Tripp
- How to Preach the Gospel Jay E. Adams
- Believe Just Now Horatius Bonar
- How to Hear the Gospel David Powlison
- Rheumatism James Halla, M.D.
- The Works of John Bunyan edited by George Offor David Powlison
- A Consumer’s Guide to Preaching by Jay E. Adams David Powlison
- Make Anger Your Ally by Neil C. Warren Robert D. Jones
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.