This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 10:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- Always Articulate Accurately Jay E. Adams
- Jay Adams’ Response to the Congress on Christian Counseling Jay E. Adams
- Atlanta ‘88 Charles H. Zimmerman
- Lithium and the Biblical Counselor Robert D. Smith, M.D.
- Pharmacology for Pastoral Counselors (Part I) Woodrow W. Wendling, M.D.
- Self-Esteem is Sweeping over America George C. Scipione
- The Spiritual Dimension of Marital Relationships Jay E. Adams
- Planning for Church-Staff Transitions Kevin J. Turner
- Demon Possession and the Christian: A New Perspective by C. Fred Dickason G. Richard Fisher
- Welcome Silence by Carol North, M.D. William E. Wood
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.