This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 1:2. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Jay Adams
- Settle Here Paul Settle
- The Mandate for Christian Education Paul Settle
- What in the Church Is a Woman to Do? Paul Settle
- Editorial Howard A. Eyrich
- Hope for the Homosexual Howard A. Eyrich
- When the Children Leave Home Wayne A. Mack
- Contraception, Abortion, and Sexual Practices Thomas C. Monroe, Jr.
- The Cheetahs Sandy M. Outlar
- Book Review
Total Woman by Marabel Morgan
- Revival or Renewal? D. Clair Davis
Management and Finances
- Gift Annuities Bob Den Dulk
Medicine and Health
- A Look at Psychosomatic Relations Bob Smith
- Psychosomatics in the Bible Bob Smith
- Your Good Health Bob Smith
- Book Reviews
The Fat Is in Your Head by Charlie W. Shedd
1976 Handbook of Prescription Drugs by Dr. Richard Burack
- Cultural Adjustments Faced by MKs Robert W. Wright, with Introductory Remarks by Milton Fisher
- From Occult to Cult with Joseph Smith, Jr. Wesley Walters
- TM: A Pagan Way of Thinking Wesley Walters
- Book Briefs
Informative Works on TM
- More—On Purpose Jay Adams
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.