This full-text article is available as part of an existing Individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. Please login to view it (current subscribers) or visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable product.
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 1:1. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Consider the subscription options here and the Kindle editions here.
Table of Contents
- Jay Adams
- Settle Here Paul Settle
- The Question Is “Why?” Paul Settle
- Ways of Having Family Worship Paul Settle
- Counseling Cross-Culturally Howard Eyrich
- A Shepherd’s Plea to Hospital Staffs Donald Miller
- Counseling the Decision Makers Howard Eyrich and Bruce Strickland
- Disciplined Listening Mike Stingley
- God’s Blueprint for Marriage Wayne Mack
- Kids and the Gospel D. Clair Davis
Management and Finances
- How to Handle a Financial Request Bob Den Dulk
Medicine and Health
- Editorial Bob Smith
- Illness and a Life View Bob Smith
- A Physician Looks at Depression Bob Smith
- A Physician Looks at Symptoms Bob Smith
- Reviews Bob Smith
- Your Good Health (Q&A) Bob Smith
- Pastor, YOU Are Responsible Milton Fisher
- Editorial Notes Wesley Walters
- Enticing Words of Man’s Wisdom Wesley Walters
- Book Briefs Wesley Walters
- Leadership Jim Baird
- Preaching With Purpose Jay Adams
- Basic Principles of Biblical Counseling by Larry Crabb George Scipione
- Fad Diets Can Be Deadly Frank Netter Bob Smith
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.