JBC Volume 5:4 (1982) PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 5:4. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Jay E. Adams
- God’s Sovereignty—Panel Discussion with Drs. Jay Adams, James Kennedy, Paige Patterson, Rey Stedman, and John Walvoord
- A Theological Evaluation Of “Christ Model” Disciple-Making A. Boyd Luter, Jr.
- Hypnosis Joseph Propri
- Christian Counseling and the Law Jerome Strickland
- Lawyers Jerome Strickland
- The Company We Keep Timothy D. Crater
- Is Self-Esteem Proper for a Christian? Jeff Boer
- The Key to the Casebook Jay E. Adams
Medicine and Health
- Guide to a Well-Balanced Diet Robert D. Smith
- Medical News of Interest to the Nouthetic Counselor
- The Book of Abraham Revisited H. Michael Marquardt
Book and Film Reviews
- Abraham in Egypt by Hugh Nibley H. Michael Marquardt
- They Lie in Wait to Deceive by Robert L. Brown and Rosemary Brown Wesley Walters
- Verdict on the Shroud-Evidence for the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ by Kenneth E. Stevenson and Gary R. Habermas G. R. Fisher
- Walter Martin Speaks Out on the Cults (film) by Walter Martin John Juedes
- But a False Witness Uttereth Lies Keith A. Morse and M. Kurt Goedelman
- News Notes
- How to Get the Right Image Jim Phillips
- More on “Illustrations” Jay E. Adams
- Preaching Rhythms Jay E. Adams
Hebrew Helps for Busy Pastors (Part 7)
- Lessons 34 through 38 Milton Fisher and Dwight Zeller
Cumulative Indexes to Volume 1, no.1 through Volume 5, no. 3
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.