JBC Volume 4:4 (1980) PDF
This JBC issue is available as part of an existing individual JBC subscription through your CCEF user account. If you are a current subscriber, please log into view it. If you would like to subscribe, visit our subscriptions page for more information.
This is a downloadable resource.Add to cart
Purchase a digital copy of the Journal of Biblical Counseling volume 4:4. The mission of the Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is to develop clear thinking and effective practice in biblical counseling. We seek to do this through publishing articles that faithfully bring the God of truth, mercy and power to the issues that face pastoral ministries of counseling and discipleship. The Journal of Biblical Counseling (JBC) is currently published three times per year, available in both print and digital subscriptions.
Table of Contents
- Christian Education in Biblical Perspective Jay E. Adams
- Anexoria—What? Dick Fisher
- The Key to the Christian Counselor’s Casebook Jay E. Adams
- Electroshock: A Christian Option? Richard K. Hadley
- The Prevention of Strife Howard E. Dial
- Alcoholism and You Glen Rosenbeger
Medicine and Health
- Hypoglycemia Bob Smith
- Medical News of Interest to the Nouthetic Counselor
- Topical Index to Volumes I, 1 through IV, 4-56
- Cumulative index to Volumes I, 1 through IV,4 -58
- Rastafari: Poverty and Apostasy in Paradise William David Spencer
- Joseph Smith’s Early Reputation Revisited (Part 2) Rodger I. Anderson
- So What? Roy Taylor
- Does This Apply to You? Jay E. Adams
Hebrew Helps for Busy Pastors (Part 5)
- Your Fifth Set of Hebrew Helps Milton Fisher and Dwight Zeller
Sign-up for a subscription to The Journal of Biblical Counseling and never miss an issue. Subscriptions are available in both print and digital.